1. WHAT ARE COOKIES? Cookies are a tool that allow you to store and retrieve information on your when you browse the web. In general, they have different purposes, they can be used to recognize you as a user, personalize the way the content is displayed, obtain information about users. To learn more about the uses and what specific cookies we use, continue reading this Policy.
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE? Depending on the classification we can identify the following types of cookies:
Depending on the entity that manages, they can be:
Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s device from our computers or domains and from which we provide the requested service.
Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by third parties with whom we collaborate, such as: Google Analytics or social networks.
Depending on the period in which they remain active, it can be:
Session cookies: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion and they disappear at the end of the session.
Persistent cookies: These are those in which the data is still stored in the user’s terminal and which can be accessed and processed during the period defined by the person responsible for the cookie. This period can vary from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose, they can be:
Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access of restricted parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Preference or customization cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s gadget, such as the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which he accesses the service or the region from where he accesses the service, etc.
Analysis or measurement cookies: Those that allow the person responsible for these to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Regarding the treatment of data collected through analysis cookies, the article 29definite that, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk. for the privacy of users provided that they are first-party cookies, that treat aggregated data for strictly statistical purposes, that information on their use is provided and that the possibility of users expressing their refusal about their use is included.
Behavioral advertising cookies: Those that store information of the user behavior, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. WHAT ABOUT INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS?
We use the services of Google Analytics, a web analysis tool managed by Google. This service provider located in the United State ensured the appropriate measures to carry out these international data transfers covered by the corresponding Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission.
For more information about the use of personal data from Google Analytics services, you can visit Google’s policy here.
Likewise, we inform you that some characteristics of the contents of our website are only available if the installation of cookies is allowed in your browser. If you decide not to accept or block certain cookies, this may affect the proper functioning of the website or prevent access to some of its functionalities.
4. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Nombre: wp-settings-time-1, Descripción:, Finalidad, Cookie Propia, plazo de conservación anual.
- Nombre: wp-settings-1, Descripción:, Finalidad, Cookie Propia, plazo de conservación anual.
- Nombre: wordpress_test_cookie, Descripción:, Finalidad, Cookie Propia, plazo de conservación por sesión
- Nombre: wordpress_logged_in_626ddb212657cc510a286158b57084, Descripción:, Finalidad, Cookie Propia, plazo de conservación por sesión
- Nombre: wordpress_626ddb212657cc510a286158b57084b3, Descripción:, Finalidad, Cookie Propia, plazo de conservación por sesión
- Nombre: pll_language, Descripción: identificación de idioma de navegador, Cookie Propia, plazo de conservación anual.